Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Time is flying by!

Man I can't seem to get my act together anymore. To much to do and not enough time. I look on here and realize I forgot to add anything in, then I look at my list of things to do and this list is growing faster than I am scratching things off! I am drowning!!!!!!!

Let see a quick rundown of what I have been up to.

Of course I have been melting glass again now that my thum is doing much better. Trying some new stuff adding murrini that I made, some twisties and then of course my florals and cameos! I have actually been cranking out a few small sets to add in. To bad the sales have dropped off like a rock! I really need the sales so I can make it to Todd's bootcamp graduation in February!

We have doing the 3 hard days on the road and then 4 days around the house working here and doing stuff around the house. That has been great, but it looks like the weather is going to play havoc with that schedule! SNOW!

I got to go with Heather, Kirk and Xavier to celebrate the beginning of the Christmas season at the Marshall lighting of the lights and parade. It was very cool and I would do it again next year!

Of course I have been deluging the mailbox with letters for Todd. Another 3 go out today and then I will almost be caught up with all the ones I wrote before we got his address!

So snow on the ground, flakes falling and my cherry tomatos in the Aerogarden are growing like crazy. I have lots of little tomaots, wait until the start turning red, maybe ripe ones by Christmas!!

OK, I am off and melting glass and writing a letter before we leave this morning. Have a great day everyon and Huggies all around!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment