Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wow....where did that week/month go???

It was a wonderful busy week. The best part of course was spending it with our son Todd. The additional cool thing was watching him and our grandson Xavier bond. "My Todd" was used a lot and such heart warming exchanges between the two. Of course the wonderful is also shared with the sad when you have to say Good Bye! But being able to get a hug and share time with him was worth it!

Then of course after sending Todd back to Colorado and his wife....Randy and I had to kick it back into gear and play catch-up with finding goodies. Thankfully the stars were aligned, God shined down on us and we have had a good week finding treasures! Here is a wonderful Mid-Century Chair that we picked up and will be selling!

I even managed to pull off 2 gallons of paint in a color I wanted and valances and cabinets I have been looking for. Now all I really need to find soon is a youth bed for Dozer. He keeps wanting to take over Kylee's and he is ready to come out of his crate. Besides the fact that he bangs around in it and wakes me up!

So October is before us....time to wrap up some of the gardening, build some steps to the sun porch, and pick up the yard before that dreaded "S" word falls from the sky!

Until we see him again I will keep this close to my heart!


Have a wonderful day everyone.....huggies all around for everyone!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment