Thursday, October 14, 2010

A relaxing day at home!

Yup......no road trip today! Color me happy! We hit the road yesterday with Heather and Xavier and did a new route in the Holland area. It's a long trip but once we get there lot's of places to hunt for treasure.

Yesterday we also picked up a set of outside steps to help in building the back porch so the dogs can go in and out of the house through the sunroom. Which means hubby and I don't have to go down and up through the basement to let them out. I think that will pretty much finalize Dozers potty training. He is getting really close!!


The outstanding news of the week is that I am back melting glass after an almost 3 month break. It wasn't by choice it was because of a problem with my thumb! It has finally healed, not the way I wanted, but healed enough and moved enough for me to melt glass! YES!!!

Well I can hear Dozer barking at the basement door. I need to let the little furball in for a drink! OK.....so at 50 lbs and 4 months old he isn't little...but compared to Kylee he is still small!

Enjoy this beautiful fall weather everyone!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment