Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Waiting on Pins and Needles


Today is the first of two big teeth gnawing, stomach churning days! Shannon just posted that her bloodwork has been drawn for her first of two pregnancy test. I have everyone I know and some I hardly know praying, chanting, crossing their fingers and toes anything to increase our chances of getting positive results back!

I even got a beautiful little baby buddah in the mail yesterday from my Buddy Duane out in Massachucetts! Don't ever tell me that cyber friends aren't the best. I may never have physically hugged some of them, but they are always there supporting and offering comfort through thick and thin! Thank You my friends!!!

The mojo was going yesterday. Some times I think one of those sayings should be slightly changed. The one about God helps those who help themselves. I am a strong believer in that. But I would like to change it to God helps you find things you need, but you have to go looking for them. I have a clothes dry that is on it's last leg. Actually my dryer died about a year ago and we took in a 50 cent dryer that was setting in one of our daughters basements. My washer is 20 years old and won't use hot water, the knob is broke off but it still washes. We knew for the last year we needed to keep looking for replacements. Well yesterday we found a stackable full size set in our price range! I am so geeked...one of my favorite things about our home is that my washer and dryer are upstairs. We do have an exterior patio with steps that makes it easier to haul things up there...Thank God! So now I get to haul the two dinosaurs out of my laundry room and replace them with a very nice set of Maytag stackables. I have had finishing the laundry room, walk in closet changing room on the top of my list for this winter. Now it bubbled right to the top. The room is huge it was the kitchen/eating area for the upstairs apartment. We ripped out the kitche which left us with all the water/gas/electric we needed for a laundry room. Now I am going to have a butt kicking room! YESSSS! There is a bunch of work involved but I can see it coming together! So keep them fingers crossed that after we haul that,new to us, set up the stairs and plug it in it all works! The old ones won't come down until we are sure! LOL

OK.....I will return to rubbing the little naked tummy of my Buddah until the word comes through on the lab test. Keep your fingers crossed my friend!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment