Saturday, October 9, 2010

A beautiful weekend ahead!

The weather is certainly making a beautiful statement here in the mitten state. Of course we had to wade through all that hot crap to get to a beautiful fall! The leaves are starting to change rapidly and our trip to the west side of the state yesterday was beautiful with the blues skies and the autumn colors!

I have been working on our upstairs laundry/closet. Lets just say it was a huge butt kicking mess that has been haunting me for over 2 years. Time to start pecking away at it. Finding a stackable washer/dry set started the domino process. So at least I know whats on tap for this winter!

Our fravoirte tiny little dude came over this past Wednesday and spent the night with Papa and Grammie! We had a great time! Nothing is better than a child in footed jammies to put a smile on your face! We finished the visit with Xavier helping make waffles with Grammie and juice with Papa. He loved shoving that fruit through the juicer!




I am sad to say that the process Shannon and Shawn were going through didn't take this time. I am not sure what is on their agenda, but what ever they decided we are there to support them! Big Huggies to both of them!


It's time to get this weekend in gear and work on some of the projects on my long list of things to do! Have a wonderful day my friends!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment