Friday, July 2, 2010

Looks like I am MIA!!


Boy you think it's not a big thing to get on here regularly....then life gets in the way and you get busy and all of a sudden you realize it's been almost a week and you haven't visited your blog! Shame on me!!!

We have had some beautiful weather this past week. In the 70's with blue skies, light winds and just perfect. Now we are looking at some heat rolling through again for the next few days. If I could find someplace that had these last days regularly I would move!! Of course I would have to drag my entire family to be happy but hey it's worth a shot!

The 3rd aquaponic garden is up and running. We planted seeds and plants in it on Tuesday nght. So we will see how that goes! It is keeping Randy busy feeing and watching 3 gardens. The dirt garden is lush and doing good. We have had strawberries and fresh beans out of it so far. The tomatos are going to town and I can see canning in my future. A new thing to learn in my old age!

We have the train tickets to take Xavier on his train ride next week for part of his Birthday Present. We will be getting on an Amtrak train here in Battle Creek and riding it to Kalamazoo, a half hour layover and then pick up another Amtrak and ride it back to Battle Creek. All before noon I hope he likes it, since he is mesmerized by Choo-choo's I think it will be a hit. Lot's of photos for a memory book for him! It's hard to believe he will be 2 on the 10th of this month. It's even harder to believe his Uncle Todd will be 25 on the 7th. Life certainly races by if you don't pay attention!

I hope all of you that read this are taking the time to enjoy each moment of your summer. To my sis have a wonderful and safe trip to Germany! Find all that good information that you are looking for!

Have a wonderful 4th weekend everyone.

Dilly

1 comment: