Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11th everything is green and growing!

So how is spring in your part of the world? We have had enough rain so that everything is lush and green right now. The lawn has had it's first mow and I got my grape vines up before they blossomed!

I hope you all had a great Mothers Day. I know I did, spending the day with the girls and their families, having a pizza dinner, building my grape arbor that was my present from my daughters and hubby! Skyping and talking to Todd on and off all day! I wish he and Erin could have been here to share in the laughs and food.

Now all I have to do to finish my spring goals is get my flag pole up so I can fly my new Marine Flag!! Then I will putter painting and adding in stuff as spring and summer come and go! I mean I could make a list of stuff I want to get accomplished, but it would be forever long!

Spent yesterday with Heather and Xavier. It was her birthday and we hit some stores, had lunch and Xavier and I had a nap at my house. It was great and he is just growing, growing, growing! It made me smile most of the day and not be sad because it was also the 35th year of my Mom's passing on the same date! Love you Mom!

I finally have the Family Tree Design done!!! Now to see if I can get it printed out in large format. If not it's cut and past time! UGHHHH! My cousins have to stop having kids or grandkids, it's all I can do to get them all on one design! I call a moritorium on any more Dillinghams!!! Oh, thats right I have a new grandbaby and great nephew on the way. I guess I will just have to print smaller!!! LOL

Have a wonderful warm day today!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment