Thursday, May 5, 2011

Last Day on the Road!!!! Yippeeeee

It's Thursday and we are about to head out the door! We have been having such a cool start to each day it's hard deciding what to wear. We start in the 30's and have highs in the 50's to almost 70's. It's a reall head banger as far as my sinus, and I take all my meds with us. I have finally decided on Birky's jeans a light shirt and my spring jacket that has a rubber lining. Layers Baby if you want to make it in Michigan!! LOL

I have been very lucky this week. I finally managed to come up with a beautiful bag that I am thrilled to carry. Plus I was gifted an even more special bag that I am privileged to carry. Good thing I don't put much in my purse anymore so it's easy to switch them out easily. Below is my latest rag quilting project. It has interior pockets and one on the end for my phone too!



Tuesday I arrived home to a package on the doorstep. After reading the senders address I figured out that it was from Erin and Todd. I called and they gave me permission to open my Mothers Day present early! This is a very special present and it will be worn with my Friday "Red" to support the troops and any other time I feel inclined. Erin is a sales rep for MilitaryHandbag.com So if you have a family member of someone you know who has a loved one serving in our military check their site out. Anything and Everthing is available for Kids, Mom's, Wives, Babies, Dogs and guys. If I read it correctly you can even send your old cammo's for them to use now if that doesn't mean special I don't know what does!





I am one luck girl to have such thoughtful kids!!! I will be celebrating with the girls this weekend because we are all Mothers or Mothers-to-be. Plus we have Heathers birthday coming up next Tuesday. So I am sure we will figure something out for that too!!

OK, off and running hubby has promised me breakfast on the road! I have already had my coffee, but I am sure I will be able to find something!! Pass those huggies around and enjoy your day!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment