Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Off and running again! My world is back to its regularly scheduled programming. Hitting the road 3 days in a row. Yesterday was Lansing, looks like today will be Holland. I know I am getting old because this is beating me up. Looks like when the temps get warmer and the ice and snow are gone I need to get out and start walking I am in bad shape compared to a couple of years ago!

Nothing major new around here, Xavier spent the night Saturday, Shannon and Shawn were down and we went out for Sunday Dinner with them. Our 4 days off coming up will be filled with painting, moving furniture and working on the house along with keeping the daily business stuff going packaging and all!



Talked to Todd on the phone all is well and he has all his fingers and toes after playing with grenades. He will call us again in 2 weeks, then only one more week at Pendleton and then he is off to Missouri! I believe 6 weeks there and then a permanent duty station! We will wait and see, that will be the time Erin will be joining him if she can!

Spring will eventually come, but I am sure it will turn on like and electric light bulb and probably melt us like summer. That's the way it's been happening the last few years, we go from freeze to bake with no defrosting in the middle! The seasons I enjoy the most Spring and Fall get left behind lately!

Enjoy yoursevles no matter what you are doing! Huggies all around for everyone!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment